Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain Fucked or Brain Fucked...





Photobucket


This is what ive been seeing a hole bunch lately, you may or may not know you may or may not be seeing what i see but it sucks to me or does it suck to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what ive been seeing a hole bunch lately, you may or may not know you may or may not be seeing what i see but it sucks to me or does it suck to me.

Photobucket

when i look at this i see a chair and a reflection of a mirrored chair, but its hard for me to flip it in my head, to put the refection in my head right, to make it look like a chair to me.

Photobucket

but as soon as i flipped my camera and made the refection in the spot of where the real chair is, it easily makes sense to me, but only makes sense in a mirrored way, if you mirrored the image above horizontally the reflection would get fucked up again? is this why they say we dont use all of our brain, cuz it takes the other half that much longer to register things.



Photobucket


this is what i thought and wrote down as i sat bored watching the rain fall looking at that chair up there.


Photobucket

while you read these 2 dimensional lines i wrote on this piece of paper, your mind got to these two words "dimension" and "there" and automatically put there beginning and endings together in what you thought was 2d, but as i show you here if i curl the 3d piece of paper that you thought was 2d end to end creating a circle it magically puts the beginning and ending of the words together like your mind did does that make our minds magic?


Photobucket


what do you see hear?


Photobucket


hear now that its clear


Photobucket

what do you see hear?
maybe go back to the beginning of this post and find it in the first picture and start all over again until you trip out like im trippin out cuz this damn rain has damned my brain

www.skatemental.com

www.healthyenvy.com










No comments:

Post a Comment