Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Food...


Photobucket

saw a kid do this when i was checking a spot out.

Photobucket

i ate chipolte a few days ago

Photobucket

for every straw of mine that gets knobbed

Photobucket

they knob one of DT's electrical boxes so he can't one push gap to grind

Photobucket

I like to eat ah-so happy hour

Photobucket

I like this, is that gay?

Photobucket

Hard boiled eggs and tuna sanveechase

Photobucket

Keep me calm with magnesium cuz my magneto needs it

Photobucket

My mom made this for lunch yesterday

Photobucket

UHT-OH!

Photobucket

69

Photobucket

96

Photobucket

some mommy left a lil-boygirl suprise
or was it I... muahaha

Photobucket

Hibatchiisang

Photobucket

Be artsy to bee me

Photobucket

Bee artsier to be me

Photobucket

B artsiest to bee MEer

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment