Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a Joke or is it...

Ok class, so today I have a substitute video in place of all the photos I normally teach you guys, because if your following my blog ritually you know I don't have a camera as of lately. Heres this video I made on Sunday I wore a flannel just to make it that much artsier and to compensate for the shitty tricks as well, but mainly what the video is, is just Me Myself and I skating alone filming myself only so you can see it, not me, and it's just in my neighborhood, but my neighborhood is in one square mile as were all these trick were filmed. You now can us a Google tool and find these coordinates (33.664841,-112.145737) and find all the spots from the video, and skate them if you want, but I strongly suggest you don't because the last time that happened I almost killed a kid and i wasn't even there, eeeaaeaskeert your face.
Photobucket
this is a photo of the tool and the hood I'm from where all the tools are to make this video.

Photobucket


www.skatemental.com

www.healthyenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment