Friday, January 8, 2010

Its My Birthday and I'll Do What Ever the Fuck I Want.

welp got a woking camera again, so heres what i did with it, I uploaded what you missed when you had no vision of a camera life threw me, then started up with my daily blog routine from yesterday.

go ahead and enjoy.


Photobucket

i got a six pack again on my 22nd bday i didnt have one the whole 21st year of my life but i used to.

Photobucket

barrowed my dads costco card and bought busters some tapes one day

Photobucket

saw a sunset one day.

Photobucket

broke and set up a board one day

Photobucket

this is the book i wanted to make for everyone for xmas but i didnt get to get around to all the people so i started loosing sleep over it and

Photobucket

this is a smoothie my mom made me one day with some jelly toast

Photobucket

this is ws orions belt one night

Photobucket

this went threw my neighborhood

Photobucket

this was me hinting to my mom to put sun roofs in the back shed

Photobucket

i could grind the fuck outta that bumber

Photobucket

hmph.

Photobucket

hmpher

Photobucket

hmphest

Photobucket

hmphiest

Photobucket

the electric water is cheaper than aquafina


this is where my daily blogs start up again

Photobucket

saw this wreck yesterday

Photobucket

ate at chino bandito yesterday

Photobucket

said my name was randolph

Photobucket

like daughter like mother they actually where talking about what lesbians do

Photobucket

this is my carnage and that is my bill brown

Photobucket

road my bike

Photobucket

my favorite drink

Photobucket

possibly ever

Photobucket

like eh gloove

Photobucket

bcs football game bar plan

Photobucket

fucked up the toilet and the stall all in one

Photobucket

bcs game go josh weenis you did it buddy ur team made u high as shit

Photobucket

this picture came from the last one weenis and this one came from my peenis

Photobucket

oh yep heavy hitter me

Photobucket

booooh!

Photobucket

baaaaah!

www.skatemental.com

www.healthyenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment