Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Goldchain to KillRoy...


Photobucket

heres a lil helmet cam action for yah

Photobucket

heres some more helmet cam for yah

Photobucket

since goldchain was his name till now hes starting to get black feathers we have changed his name me and unclejoejoe have changed his name to KillRoy just because all ants are doods and we bought the chicken to kill all the ants so now ants are Roys and not ants so now Goldchain is KillRoy

Photobucket

Bowling me hehe

Photobucket

meds fuuuuq

Photobucket

breakfast burrito

Photobucket

had to try the new 99cent spicies they sucked just like everyother piece of wendys food

Photobucket

skated yesterday

Photobucket

ate chipolte yesterday

Photobucket

gloomy yesterday

Photobucket

4:20ed or $:@)ED

Photobucket

Saw a lady frisbee golfing yesterday

Photobucket

who can be mad stuck in traffic looking at a sunset like that not me i sure as hell cant let me be stuck ill just take more photos of it...

Photobucket

see

Photobucket

told yah so

Photobucket

got my new contact prescription yesterday

Photobucket

KILLROY

Photobucket

KILLROY AND I CHILLIN IN UNCLEJOEJOES LIVING ROOM

Photobucket

UncleJoeJoe cooked me dinner last night

No comments:

Post a Comment