Wednesday, September 1, 2010

" I'm gunna dominate your heart son "

click the photos they get bigger.


Photobucket

i finished this painting right when i woke up its blurred so no fun is ruined, i went to bed at 5 and woke up at 10 and my mom came in and said lemme see ur eyes, and then asked me a ton of questions and did some test cause she thought i was going manic again cuz i painted 5 pictures in 24 hours, who knows maybe i am.

Photobucket

Luke got off work like 3 hours early and he wanted to do somethin all day but i had to stick around and help uncle jojo with my truck its depressing

Photobucket

heres uncle jojo cruisin in my moms whip with me listening to dougie

Photobucket

turd?

Photobucket

LOL just say it and LOL

Photobucket

bought these for my truck there lower ball joints and i still need to get upper ones life expensive

Photobucket

i tryed but not quite Uncle jojo loved it though

Photobucket

hes still laughin at the picture as we walked in to get some tools to get my truck all fixed up

Photobucket

super lube in gay

Photobucket

this is how i pay jojo to work on my truck

Photobucket

this guy...

Photobucket

and this guy

Photobucket

itis = food coma

Photobucket

yeah luke too, i asked him after this meal we sat around talking about how gay a lot of shit is then i asked him " how many times do you think we've had itis together"

Photobucket

perfection

Photobucket

this is the only one I'm not going to blur cuz its for me nanahnanahbooboo

Photobucket

i sat around all sad and depressed thinking about my truck after jojo was done working on my truck for the day, luke had done nothing after getting off work early, so he came into my room and told me fuck everything lets just go on a bike ride, i said ok then, we went out back to get the bikes out the shed and saw this preyer chillin lil alien man.

Photobucket

and were off

Photobucket

we got crazy wid it threw the wash and shit last minute decisions and we both had shorts and i had slippers on romping over boulders and stuff, not the best idea i lost my shoes probably 15 times and got tons of thorns in my feet

Photobucket

we ended up here at cheers we both had a small pitcher, luke get dizzy wid it, gotsta step his game up,! me and luke were unlocking our bikes after our drinks and the bike lock sprung open when it was in lukes hand and hes said somethin like "watch out its gunna hit your arm" and i said "what did you just say?, I'm gunna dominate your heart son?" so there you have the title.

Photobucket

pregame for my burrito

Photobucket

on the way to getting this burrito Luke had two close calls with the cops, the first was him riding with his arms out like wings on the wrong side of the middle of the road on 59th and a cop drove passed and flashed his lights the second was he said fuck it and went across on a red light as a coming he didnt know it was a cop but it was the car he raced in front of and it ended up turning left and driving super slow and sketchy like past us, you go luke.

Photobucket

it called for some art

Photobucket

and some more art some pedro art

Photobucket

I went the hole day wearing this shirt, its my shirt i paint in, so i left it on all day didnt shower actually havent showerd since friday the closest i got was swimming on saturday, fuck it though, yah know, what else am i gunna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment