Sunday, September 5, 2010

Burrito Day. . .

click the photos they get bigger.


Photobucket

bought unclejojo a 12 pack

Photobucket

brought over the pigs some dog food Goldchain chillin

Photobucket

this thing defeated me

Photobucket

picked up angela from her house to get her car from my house and on the way i brought her over a jump in my truck then we came upto the stop sign and i noticed there was people taking photos of something and it wasnt the emus so i drove over to check it out and there it was two turtles humping, so perfect.

Photobucket

LOL

Photobucket

then i told angela you should just take your car over to unclejojo he'll fix ur door and sure enough 15 minutes later the door fuckin pops open and unclejojo is magically on the other side of the car peaking his head over the roof at us, and he says "what mechanics did you bring this to?" gottem

Photobucket

ddddddddddjdjdjdjdjdjjj

Photobucket

i washed my hair its crazy when i wash my hair

Photobucket

millic dgaf

Photobucket

whoops

Photobucket

you know i toot it and boot it

Photobucket

so much of this in my life

Photobucket

i guess he wanted to be on my blog again to get some more votes
http://www.slapmagazine.com/articles/short/oiam-top-ten-finalist-mago

www.skatemental.com

www.superbranded.com

www.healthyenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment