Saturday, September 4, 2010

Got My Bracelet ! ! !

click the photos they get bigger.

Photobucket

bought a new steering stabilizer so jojo could finish up my truck and he did and that shits dynomite

Photobucket

off with the old on wif da new

Photobucket

saw this lil guy cruisin about mouth all wide open and shi

Photobucket

cruisin runnin runnin

Photobucket

Son

Photobucket

Mom

Photobucket

Angela

Photobucket

Evi

Photobucket

Jilly

Photobucket

its like mo fuckin crispmis

Photobucket

got my bracelet matches my paintin

Photobucket

Angela made us all friendship bracelets!!! thanks you!!! This one mine.

Photobucket

Jildo's

Photobucket

Evi, Angela, and Mom's

Photobucket

Sketchin like usual

Photobucket

executed nicely right before my soup dinner

Photobucket

Vlad gettin muhfuckin Loked

Photobucket

keepin sketch dougie life toot it

Photobucket

exactly

Photobucket

FUCK YES RANDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment