Sunday, December 13, 2009

spark the tip, ignite the brain!

So heres some of the things i did today...


Photobucket

i got on the internet this morning and i saw this ad on my myspace and i had to take a photo cuz it looks like someone i know but i cant figure it out maybe an ugly david clark

Photobucket

we made our back yard bigger instead of a 90 degree angle on the post you see closing in our backyard to the length of our house we straightend it out to the neighbors fence

Photobucket

and we also fuckin took that damn nasty light pole down

Photobucket

heres me welding the fence back together

Photobucket

heres how i got that nasty ugly light pole down muahaha

Photobucket

more welding!

Photobucket

road on a fork lift today in my neighbors back yard and we got so hi up i could see my big grey barn in my backyard!



this shit was fun

Photobucket

baked that boat cabin after

Photobucket

vroomv rooom braaaaahp braaaahp! i let my nieghbor kenny drive my moped!

Photobucket

there she is



hella fun bro! hey bitches come get hi and hop on this with me sometime!

Photobucket

then we played horse shoes!

Photobucket

and bryce was on my team and we lost two dollars each got skunked 7 zip for the immidiate loss then lost 18 to 21 but hey im gettin better

Photobucket

this is what i ate today

Photobucket

this is the sky i saw today

Photobucket

this is a spot i found sucks you dont know where it is mauahaha

Photobucket

this is now what the spot looks like after i was done with it just wait till it looks when im truely done with it if you know what i mean ;-)

Photobucket

this is the before but your gunna have to what for the after muahahaha fags

Photobucket

this was my 1 am meal tonight

Photobucket

its really cold outside at night these days and my turtle lives outside but were nice to keep him warm inside but i guess my mom likes him in the bathroom so he got to watch my toilte take my shit as i gave it to it!

goodnight yall

www.skatemental.com

www.healthyenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment