Friday, August 27, 2010

Sardines and Hot Sauce. . .

click the photos they get bigger


Photobucket

havent used my ipod in a while and its been just chillin my truck and i got my connector for it to play on the radio back yesterday and i went to grab my i pod and see this happend to it

Photobucket

and this is what my connector to the radio piece looks like my set up is so flossy right now

Photobucket

followed this junky for a bit but caught the hella artsy photo on the yellow light

Photobucket

before

Photobucket

after

Photobucket

before

Photobucket

after

Photobucket

i started this painting i should have it done by my next post tomorrow

Photobucket

picked luke up from his work and we laughed about something

Photobucket

then we made some food

Photobucket

some mango chicken and rice

Photobucket

i also fucked with this combo i do it quite often actually

Photobucket

looks something like this

Photobucket

and this is what we look like eating our food

Photobucket

beer boxes and bangerang with a side of j-stay

Photobucket

went here bleh...



www.skatemental.com

www.superbranded.com

www.healthyenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment